For those who love a good British farce, imagine the joy of being able to watch the mayhem going on behind the scenes. Imagine no longer as we bring you “backstage” during the rehearsals and performances of a comedy that goes hilariously wrong over its months of production. As this troupe of actors presents an awful flop called Nothing’s On, doors slam, cues are missed, and lives and careers dangle in the balance during what has been called “the funniest farce ever written.” Come laugh your sardines off as you experience possibly the most horrendously funny performance ever presented.
Feb. 22 to Mar. 21, 2020
Written by Michael Frayn
About the Play/Event
Director: Gregory Cohen
Run: Feb. 22 — Mar. 21, 2020 Fridays & Saturdays at 8pm, Sundays at 2pm
Choose a Date
For Season Subscriptions, call the Box Office at (562) 494-1014, option 1. Single Tickets will be available Mid-August.
- Friday, Feb. 21, 2020, 8pm – Half Price Preview
- Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020, 8pm – Opening Night and Champagne Gala
- Friday, Feb. 28, 2020, 8pm
- Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020, 8pm
- Sunday, March 1, 2020, 2pm
- Friday, March. 6, 2020, 8pm
- Saturday, March 7, 2020, 8pm
- Sunday, March 8, 2020, 2pm
- Friday, March 13, 2020, 8pm
- Saturday, March 14, 2020, 8pm
- Sunday, March 15, 2020, 2pm
- Friday, March 20, 2020, 8pm
- Saturday, March 21, 2020, 8pm – Closing Night
As side-splitting a farce as I have seen. Ever? Ever.